You can sign up by clicking the ultraSignup logo below.
Rules of the Event*
- EVERY PARTICIPANT MUST provide to the Race Director.... email proof of a half-marathon finish for the 25K race, or a marathon finish for either the 50K or 60K within the prior 12 months prior to the start of the race.
- All runners must be 18 years of age on race day.
- Runners must stay on marked trails. No overland crossings permitted.
- No open fires at any time. Please obey all USFS rules.
- Race numbers must be worn in front and always be visible to aid station radio operators.
- If you drop from the race, you must inform a Race Official AND a Ham Radio Operator.
- Trekking Poles are not allowed during event.
- If you do not make a cutoff time, you must drop at that check-point.
- No pets allowed on the course.
- Everyone Must carry at least one water bottle... (summertime temperatures may climb over 90).
- USFS Adventure Pass REQUIRED to park anywhere in Angeles National Forest.
- If you want a pass ($5.00) contact the Race Director prior to the start.
*These rules may change, check back often as race day approaches.
|Feb 14 to Apr 30||May 01 to Jun 16|
Cut-off Times and Official Clock Times
Runner must be clear and out of the aid station to avoid cut-off.
|25K Mileage||25K Cut-off||50K Mileage||50K Cut-off||60K Mileage||60K Cut-off||Crew Access|
|Red Box #1||5.5||8:50am||5.5||8:45am||5.5||8:45am||Yes|
|Red Box #2||N/A||N/A||21.1||1:20pm||21.1||1:20pm||Yes|