Angeles National Forest Trail Race Trail Work Program:
The Angeles National Forest Trail Race is an approved USDA Forest Service Region 5 Angeles National Forest trail maintenance group. Trail restoration, trail maintenance, and trailhead/station area improvement/maintenance projects are charities of The Angeles National Forest Trail Race:
- Restoration and maintenance of the USFS trail network
- Providing volunteer opportunities for Los Angeles area residents
- Painting, masonry, repair tables, rails, signs, structures, parking area clean-up, Sutter walls
- Assisting other volunteer groups with their projects
- Providing projects and hands-on help for scouting troops
The 2019 Angeles National Forest Trail Race Trail-work Schedule will be Posted soon.
The Angeles National Forest Trail Race meeting place is at various forest locations, but carpooling meets at 6:45 am at:
- Mt. Disappointment trail work volunteers can once again gather at the original meeting place alongside Highway 2 in La Canada Flintridge.
- From the 210 Freeway exit at Angeles Crest Hwy (CA-2) and go North 0.1 miles.
- Pull into the frontage road on the East side (right side) of Hwy 2 and park facing South, away from the residences.
You MUST e-mail Gary during the week before the trail-work day so we have enough tools.